DVL to start each new session at the last position that was clicked in the previous one

This is correct. This means there is only one single row. Please do not try to remove it.

I can get this
CapturaTempB
but I cannot write the N, because it creates a new row

Do not change anything in the project. Nor even try to change the contents of the tables.

Run it as is without the slightest change.

Once you remix it just run it without any kind of change otherwise it will be difficult to debug. We have to start both with the same and exact project.

1 Like

So what doi I do, do I write the N in the Temp file, with the second row with nothing, ok?

1 Like

Leave it as is. The project is already setup to work out of the box.

OK

Capturatemp

1 Like

Yes, Leave it this way. This is what it should be.

@ muneer
Hi, Muneer

Now this is working, and it re starts in the previous position, so the main problem is solved!!! Thanks.
But it always takes the first answer, so it doesn’t shuffle

1 Like

Could the answers be in a button format?

Did you use the check answer button?

This just my test layout. You can make your own layout to be anything you want.

Hi, yes, I used the check answer button, but always the first answer is the correct.
You told me not to change anything, so I’m waiting to know what can I do

1 Like

Yes, I removed the shuffling. It does not make any sense to save the correct answer as the first answer all the time if you have a column in your table for the correct answer.

If you think the changes I made solves your problem and you still want to add the shuffling then do it.

So can I try to make changes?
About the shuffle thing, as you can see the exercise is supposed to be a multiple choice one, so the choices should be moving places, and not being in the same first place.

1 Like

If you are satisfied with my changes and now you want to add your own changes then yes go ahead.

@ muneer
I am very grateful and happy with the changes, but you had warned me not to change anything, not even the data in the files, and of course, I have to make some changes, and I don’t know if they will work without breaking it

1 Like

Thank you.

For the issue of 4 choices. In my thinking, and I could be wrong, I will never save the data such that the first choice is always the correct choice. Why would I do that if I already have a column in the table called correct answer. I will save the correct answer randomly in one of the 4 columns because I have the correct answer column to compare with and find out.

Depending on the code to randomize is just a coding burden.

Again, this is my opinion only.

But if you use the program, you will see that this is exactly what happens

My dear friend,
I believe you are missing the point I’m trying to make.

The screen shows the data exactly as it is saved in the table. So, if you have saved the answers in the table randomly, the screen would show them randomly. As of now, the screen shows the first answer as the correct answer simply because this is how it is saved in the table.

You have the control to save it differently but you opted this way and because of this choice you now have to use a way to randomize it (extra work due to bad planning).

Hope I conveyed my point clearly.

@ muneer
Hello Muneer, good morning.
Surely I made a mistake when I sent you the file that I wanted you to help me improve - work. It should have included something like this, just to do the shuffling:

I have to improve that issue, and some other little thing: The program starts at row 0, so it returns Null

Also, that Label is to check the operation, but if I try to remove it, it gives me an error again.
Anything I want to change gives me errors, and as you said, I need you to be with me every step of the way. For example, can we make the text of answers 1-4 a little bigger and more attractive? Perhaps they are small aesthetic things, but they are also relatively important.

1 Like