Drop down menu with the selection displayed help

Hi i have been going through the solutions given in similar topics but i am still confused. Please help. I am teying to make a drop down menu when one of the item is selected the menu goes away and the selection is displayed. For design i have a list visiblity off and a label over it to click for selection. As in blocks see the picture please.

Google drop down menu Thunkable and you’ll find examples of this from me and other contributors here.

Ive managed to solve the problem of creating the drop down menu. But im hit with a new problem. There are some more text boxes in the area where the drop down menu covers when its expanded. When i click the drop down menu, select what i want and then try to enter the values in the below text boxes i am now inable to click them. Its as if the invisible list is covering the textboxes below. How do i solve this?

You may just need to move the Text Inputs above the List Viewer in the component tree (left sidebar) of the Design tab.

Can you share a link to your project?

hi thank you that is working now. unfortunately have a new issue. i have a warning supposed to be shown based on certain criteria i had to set it up wit an “if” within an “if”. not sure if i can do that. but the warning isnt being shown at all. ive send you the link to my app. please kindly look through.

Where is the “if” within an “if”? You have to realize you may have been staring at those blocks for hours but I’m new to them so it doesn’t immediately make sense to me.

I’m going to close this since you already started a new topic. You should only have one topic about an issue. Otherwise, it’s both confusing and time-consuming for people trying to help you.