Downloaded apps do not work anymore?

Hi, I have been developing an app for a couple of weeks now - but not I cannot get it to execute after download: the screen just turns white after the splash screen.

I have created another small app to test if I have an issue in my (now quite big) app - but the small test app also fails to execute in the same manner.

I have reset my iPad 2 completely to rule out problems with that. My iPad 2 runs iOS 9.3.5.

Thunkable Live works fine with both apps when developing and testing - and the big app used to work after download.

Is something wrong with the build server?

Or?

Please help me out here - my development has stalled :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Hi there.

Apologies for the downloaded app not working – I think we’d need your source file to understand better – any chance you can private message me a shareable link of your project? Also what is the email address you are using for Thunkable?

Thanks,
Albert

2 Likes

Sure - how do I send you a private message?

(my app is a simple app with one label in the middle of Screen1 saying “Hello World!” - nothing else)

1 Like

Same thing has happened to me for about a week and a half. Live test works, downloaded and published do not. I’ve already sent a private message.

2 Likes

Still not working.

I finally had succes building, downloading, and running my app on my iPad!

Thanks - looking forward to moving my development forward again!

/lars

1 Like

how’d you get it fixed? Still having the same issue…

1 Like

Well - it worked when I wrote the message above - now it works for me like 33% to 50% of the times I try to download my app.

1 Like

any updates on this? was the problem resolved? because 30-50% working is not a good value when you want to plblish your app and share it with a lot of users ^^

2 Likes

I just discovered that I too have the same problem!

Is there a solution to this problem?

1 Like

Hi @Balanced_Kitchen, given the age of this topic, it’s high unlikely that the two things are related.

To begin, can you outline;

1. What was happening,
  2. What has changed,
  3. What is happening now.

Thanks!

I have had downloaded apps for android and ios working for 2 months now and they work fine… Some even lasted 5 or so months I think, some of my first apps…

1 Like

Live tests work. I`m download and installing at the startup it is crash

1 Like

One issue I have recently observed on mine is on certain components like image, button, after completing the settings and block codes, for unknown reason the advanced tab turns white like the component had crashed. Refreshed multiple times and still same issue so I have had to delete the components and recreate it.

1 Like

Hi there.
I have a issue like this.
My App works fine in Live Preview.
But no chance when I download the App.
Can anybody help me?
Cheers

1 Like

The problem continues …
Here are the errors that come up after the application starts

1 Like