Downloaded APK lags for Android

hello, I am new here in thunkable and I used it for free for now. I made a basic stopwatch by just watching some tutorials on YT, but I do have have a problem after downloading the apk file for android(which is available for free users). After installing the app on my android it lags after clicking the start button but when I test it at thunkable live it is working properly. Is it because I am using it for free? do I need to subscribe for PRO account? I need to submit this APK file for my final project. Please I need your help.Thank you so much in advance!
here is the link for my project: Thunkable

1 Like

Hi @ayrapimentel1m

Are you still having this issue?

1 Like

yes, I don’t know what seems to be the problem

Hi @ayrapimentel1m

Can you confirm that you still have not recieved a file for your project? What happens when you request the download?

Additionally, have you hit the 2 monthly download limit on your free account and perhaps this is why you’re not getting downloads?

1 Like

I was able to download the apk file, but after installing it to my android phone, the app lags and I don’t know if it was because of the codes that I used or was it because its just free account? Cause during the live test its working and no lags.

and yeah, that was the second app that I downloaded for the month and even the first app that I made has the same issue.

1 Like

Hey @ayrapimentel1m :wave:

Can you tell me more about what you mean here? We definitely don’t modify an apps speed based on a user level, so no worries there.

When you say it lags, how do you mean? Have you tested on other devices?