Do Thunkable apps work on iOS 15?

When will be fix?

@doctorsof can you try rebuild your app and install it again?

Same issue. @domhnallohanlon

My app is also dead, I’m trying redownloading, but it always says that I have to wait… Maybe the downloading is disabled because of fixing it?

2 Likes

one of the build servers is down at the minute @neuheisser and if folks are having issues and rebuilding frequently (probably a fair assumption at the moment?) then there’ll probably be a bottleneck.

2 Likes

ok, live app works for me too (even if it says BLE is not functional :slight_smile: )

1 Like

My wife has an iPhone 12 that she just updated to IOS 15.
When we try to run my Thunkable app, I am seeing the same error.
iPhone’s IOS message is that my Thunkable app is NOT COMPATIBLE with IOS 15 and needs to be updated.
I am not sure what to do. I assume that I need to build a new copy of my app, but I’m not sure if the Thunkable app builder has been upgraded to support IOS 15. I would appreciate some guidance.
Thanks, Jim

1 Like

I really dont understand: why Thunkable Developer team didn’t check during iOS 15 beta? I think some people must to be check before final version.

2 Likes

i have the same message , " the developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of ios

1 Like

I resized your screenshot for you since it was so large. You can change uploaded image sizes on the forums:

2 Likes

My app published in August is working fine with iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. No issues that I’ve noticed.

1 Like

Disregard my post. I just saw this is regarding test apps of which I have none right now.

1 Like

Tomorrow i download app test for ios

on ios 15
the link is expired…
I’cant download

No, my app just get Rejected by the apple developer cause of that …

From Apple
2. 1 Performance: App Completeness
Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We were unable to review your app as it crashed on launch. We have attached detailed crash logs to help troubleshoot this issue.

Review device details:

• Device type: iPad
  • OS version: iOS 15.0

Thunkable is supposed to be among the first to include ios 15 on his platform.

unfortunately

@midos.mid Welcome to the Thunkable community powerd by discousure. as if you posted:

2.1 perfomance. your current build server takes a LOT of time. so what just happend is the build server was unable to connect. sure the team solved this problem by posts in app craches in iOS

etc. try uninstaling this time and do it again!!!

@tennisclubmontalto welcome to our community! your post doesn’t make sense for this topic at alll!

have seen the screenshot @doctorsof had uploaded once please?

is your post a question or a solution?? if this is a question create an another topic. if not, delete this post. this is not the place it should stay.

Is the same problem

1 Like

As of 8:00am this morning I am still receiving this error message. Any status on when this will be fixed?

Hi all, will post a full update on this when the fix goes out but we’re working closely with the company that hosts our iOS build servers to get this resolved quickly.

There are a number of installs/updates/upgrades required across several machines which takes some time, but just posting here to reassure everyone that work is continuing in relation to this.

7 Likes

hello everybody, i downloaded my app just yesterday night and i have the same issue. Thank you for the effort!