Data Viewer List - Can I use it for my purpose?

Thunkable document gives this image

This is exactly what I want to do. I have a some categories like Donor, Requestor, Facilitator etc … and associated with that I have UserInfo: Name, Add, Phone, EmailID and URL.
When the Donor/Requestor/Facilitator create their account I ask them the above info and want to save in the above fashion. Later on users should be able to browse the data for registered
I could not find a single example giving how to do this. Please advice or point me to a sample program. I think I use list Viewer to list them(This is all done) and Data Viewer to list them(Not done). I struggled a lot could not figure it out. Please advice.

Data Viewer Lists (DVLs) can be used to display data that is stored in a data source. So if you save the user’s data to a local table, Google Sheet or Airtable, then you can use a DVL to display that data.

There are tutorial videos and documentation related to Data Viewer Lists. If you get stuck, post a link to your project or a screenshot of your blocks and someone on the forums may be able to help you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.