Custom Layout Problems

It should work fine. But if you have the DVL working this you should not need this.

@muneer but your demo not conencted to DVL right ,? i tried to connect your blocks to DVL , but couldnt do it , is there a way to , connect?

1 Like

The demo was using a clone not a real DVL. Just something that looks like a DVL.

so i dont need that blocks ? @muneer

1 Like

When using a DVL, you don’t need this clone block and the loop block.

so at my bllocks , i assume that i ll match those variables with my data viewer list items using loop i guess
@muneer

1 Like

You either use the normal DVL the same way you used to use it or use this trick similar to DVL) but not both together.

@muneer
normal DVL doesnt work so , and timer is not very useful . i guess i will use clone version .

Q1 : Do i need to make new layout for this clone version ?
Q2: Isnt there a way to copy blocks project to project :smiley:

1 Like

You can save the screen then in the other project add new screen from Saved Screens.

@muneer 2 birds at 1 stone :smiley:

1 Like

sir @muneer , now i am using different custom layout how will i adjust that ? by the way it works perfect
Fun fact : i just realised your name exists in Turkish , but we write it like this " münir ":smiley:

1 Like

I can use it. I have seen people spelling my name in different forms such as monir, mounir, munir but I spell it muneer. Anyway, as long as I understand that I am being called, I don’t mind how it is spelled.

i guess @muneer i fixed it , i save my layout screen , then adjust them with other screen

1 Like

@muneer just shared it becuase i tought you would like it :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, I like it.

@muneer i made my self a new layou as you know , but at every loop it makes 1 screen gap ,

Project Link : Thunkable

1 Like

This is the problem

1 Like

@muneer i think i solved that out , but a new problem accured ,

When i hit the first time obvioulsy it lists ,20 rows , but after i change bottom tabs and when i go back to sürücüler tab blocks adds 20 more
Looking like this

1 Like

You are actually cloning a row in the screen. So every time you open the screen, the cloning starts and adds to the existing rows.

You can easily check that there is only one row before you start cloning.

So, if there is more than one row then you already filled the list and you do not need to fill it again.

it doesnt work for some reason @muneer
Project : Thunkable

1 Like