Clicking on a particular component consistently causes x.thunkable.com page to crash

I built a project that has a Label component named “Label4”. Every time that I click “Label4”, the x.thunkable site crashes. I’m left with a blank, white browser window. Reloading doesn’t bring it back - I have to navigate back to the “My projects” page and re-open it.

It’s featured on a screen that I duplicated twice, and the behavior is the same on all of them. I also duplicated the whole app, and it carried over to the duplicate as well.

I want to delete “Label4”. How can I do that?

I’ve tried clearing my cache and using a different computer, but used Chrome in all instances. Here is the link to the project:
https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5ec898572d715abda7ba9295

Thanks for your help!

Hello and welcome, @jseclow4ge2n!

I have encountered this issue recently too, especially after the last update. I do not know how to fix it, so I hope the developers can fix it soon. Maybe it is because you have multiple Label4’s from duplicating screens?

Regarding deleting the label, I was able to delete three of your Label4’s (the Label4’s found in the last three screens) by putting it in a row and then deleting the row. Here it is: https://x.thunkable.com/copy/aaffa4124687378db0fb1973f6dba447

Hope this helps!

Thanks, @mythi ! That workaround solved it! I hope the devs are able to fix this soon.

This is a separate topic, but as long as you are looking at the app and helping @mythi , can you find a way to make the Row11 and wevChart component on those three screens un-scrollable? I’ve set both to un-scrollable, but they still appear as scrollable in the installed Android app. I’m aware that the dimensions of the chart that I’m displaying is larger than the web viewer component, but I still don’t want it to be scrollable.

I looked at your project, and on my iOS device the webviewer is not scrollable, so I’m not sure how much I can help. You have scroll enabled to off, so I’m not sure why it would still be scrolling. Maybe try setting overflow (advanced>>positioning>>overflow) to hidden?

Good luck!

1 Like