In x version of thunkable i am not able to scroll up or down web page which i added in it . website Page just get freezed after opening it

In x version of thunkable i am not able to scroll up or down web page which i added in it . website Page just get freezed after opening it

Do you use Android? When working on iOS, I did not notice that some pages do not scroll. Does the page with any address not scroll or with some specific one? Is the scrollEnabled property set to true?

yes i use android. When i scroll enabled property set to true then web page wont open . Only blank screen occur. When i make scroll value false then same problem page wont scroll down. Help me out . i am using that on X version i even publish application on playstore then i realized this and again unpublish that one

“When i scroll enabled property set to true then web page wont open . Only blank screen occur”.

I understood it. An empty white screen appears and the components on the screen are freesed and not work or the components on the screen are displayed and work, but the page in WebViewer is not displayed?

“When i make scroll value false then same problem page wont scroll down”.

Here, too, an empty white screen appears or the page in WebViewer is loaded, but not scrolled?

yeah excatly same happening with me … help us out.

Which version of Android are you using?

I can only suggest that you use a temporary solution - use a system browser, passing the link to the “open link” block.

its happening From last two three days i think firstly everything is fine…fIX this #thunkable team

api level is 22 of my application. i am using version 8.0.0

please bit clarify your method so that i can try that

site

thanks alot. i will try that . i have 45 buttons which i need to update but still i will try. on the other hand… i request thunkable team to fix that error.

did you try that and this method fix that problem?

please suggest me… can i use ADmob on thunkable X version?

No

Why do you use 45 buttons? Can you use a List Viewer instead of these buttons, which is easier?

no for admob or screen issuee resolvation?

I do not understand your question.

did you try this method which you directed to me. is your problem resolved by applying this method?

What kind of problem are you talking about? I have no problems, because I use Thunkable X only for iOS.

What method are you talking about? On the use of the “open link” block?

yeah… on android…

problem which i am facing on android onn thunkable x