Buttons to open image or pdf in another screeen

I want to add a button to open an image or PDF which is in another screen. I know how to navigate to another screen but don’t know how to add blocks for doing the above.

This is the simplest way to do it. If the screen will always open the same image or pdf, then just use the “When Screen Opens” block .

https://x.thunkable.com/copy/74afeb2183ff98f164cf41ffcc0607f0

There are a lot of things you can do which are more complicated, like open websites or select different images from a list, but this is the simplest.

KK

thanks for the reply. I have done this part. But I have, say, 10 buttons on screen 1 and an image component in screen 2. I want each button to bring a separate image on the screen 2. How do I do that?

To do that, you will need to use two variables and a list. I revised the app in the link, see if you can follow. Note that you must get the file names exactly correct, it is case sensitive so the names or links must be identical.

You could also do it with a single button and the Listviewer on the first screen, but that is a little more complicated.

KK

Sorry I couldn’t find the link you suggested. The first one you sent has no changes in the app.