Help for blocks in simple list

hellouuuu my name is Azul and I am doing an app but there’s a problem. I want to create a simple list that when the people click the item this item can open another screen, but I don’t know how to do it in the blocks.

hellouuuu my name is Azul and I am doing an app but there’s a problem. I want to create a simple list that when the people click the item “diabetes” this item open another screen called diabetes , but I don’t know how to do it in the blocks. Also I tried to do it but the screen of diabetes opens fastly

hey @azulitalia06vl - you have two identical Item Click event handlers so this should be avoided to prevent unexpected behaviour.

secondly, it sounds like you want your navigate to block to be inside your IF block.

Finally, just out of my own curiosity, how many items will be in this list and how many screen do you intend on building?

• if its a small number (<10) why not just use images or buttons?
  • If it’s a large number (11+) why not use the data viewer component with a data viewer instead.

Please feel free to share a little more about what you are trying to build and we can offer more tailored suggestions based on that.

Thanks!