How do I navigate to new screen within List Viewer?

Hi folx,

I need some support as a stumped beginner. I’ve fiddled endlessly, perused the topics, looked at docs for list viewer and all the block functionalities, looked up videos…
I am trying to enable two different functions for this (medium-sized) list at the moment: The most important is that when I click “Airlines” it navigates to the page of that name. Secondly but not critically, I want all others to route to “Home” for now. I was able to get that to work, but oddly I can’t specify a particular item (Airlines) from the list and have it work. I did create an Airlines page and labeled it to make sure.
I am attaching pictures of my blocks. I tried decoupling the blocks at the bottom to see if that would enable the blocks above to work, but it just makes it so you can’t navigate with any button.
If we can get it to click a button and take it to a page with the same name, that will be amazing.
Please advise, my team would be very thankful! Thank you!

1 Like

1 Like

Use something like this

I inserted a text name in the navigate block but you will use the drop down of the block to choose the screen.

Wow that was fast! Thank you! Edit: I asked a question but see how you did it. I will try this!

1 Like

Ok, so I gave that a shot, still the same result. I’m wondering if there might be any value and change in outcome if I try it in the app?
I’m adding my current page

1 Like

I noticed the list viewer has names in CAPS so the if condition should also be CAPS

If [item] = “AIRLINES”

Write it exactly as it is displayed in the List Viewer.

In the navigate to block, you do not need to use the “Airlines” in the red block. Use the actual screen name from the drop down of the navigator block exactly the same way you used the navigator for “Home” screen.

1 Like

It worked!! Thank you so much!! This is so useful to us!

1 Like