Blood Pressure And Temperature Checker (New App)

Hello Friends, am Excited to share with you my new Thunkable App and i invite everyone to download and try it and give me Feedback on Google Play store Page.

Here is the Link to App; Blood Pressure and Temperature Checker
A Review and a Rating for the App will Generously be appreciated as well.

Featured Extensions are:

1. Fab Extension made by @pavi2410 and @Sander0542
    2.Tools Extension made by @Taifun
  2. Dialog Extension by @Helios
  3. Web Viewer Dialog Extension by @ILoveThunkable and
    5 . Snackbar Extension by @Andres_Cotes
    Thank you all guys for these power Extensions. and Thanks to every one else :kissing_heart:
8 Likes

Could you tell us the working behind it?

@Helios Please come again with your question

What kind of sensors does it use? Do you use a camera? A separate third party external sensor?

1 Like

No! it has no camera and no third party Sensors. However am working on a new app (Facial Detection App; which am hoping would use the camera and maybe some third party api. Everything in this app is purely based on logic. i saw a lot of similar apps on the Store and i wanted to make one with Thunkable that matches or beats those app and i hope i did)

1 Like

Without using camera and sensors, how can you predict blood pressure and temperature? @Brainwork

Very entertaining app

@Aaryan_Verma it is an app for Fun, entertainment and Educational Purpose Only. (Not intended to Replace Hardware Medical Facilities- Please Read App’s description at the play store. Thank you :smile: :kissing_heart:)

1 Like

@sultani Thank you Very Much! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh… Okay got you.

Wonderful UI! You have made the best use of all the extensions.

BTW, what are the dimensions of image used in FAB? They look quite sharp.

1 Like

@pavi2410
Thank you my Friend

Am using an image dimension of 60 X 60px. i used 96 initially but the fab button appeared normal on a Tablet and pixelated on my phone(480X800) so i had to reduce the size

Thank you bro

@Brainwork, maybe you should a PRANK or FAKE to the name of your app in the Play Store, because people start giving 1 star when they see its not real. BTW, great app. I am going to prank my friends :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks @Sander0542 Will consider doing that within the week

1 Like

@Sander0542
Name updated. thanks

1 Like

Knowing that it’s a well designed app. Which skin-graphics did you use for button design?

@Denis First of All thank you! :kissing_heart:

Secondary, The button design, App icon etc. were all designed using Adobe Illustrator. But the Scan button is the default Thunkable button ; i just changed the shape to oval and changed the background color as well
Hope it answers your question. Thanks

1 Like

My Lovely Thunkers, Please What do you think about this Self -Made App video Demo :sweat_smile: Thanks!

4 Likes

how did you make the ad and what pulgin did you use for the loading bar please Tell me