BLE Not working in Thunkable Live

Hi Thunkable,

I developed an app for my product with your service for a couple of years. I logged on the make a few updates for the first time this year. When I went to test, the thunkable live app keeps giving the “location permission is required for BLE” error. The permission has been granted and it was working when I tested it a few months ago. Do you know what is wrong?

-Blake

Hello @blakermartin27ea49x6 welcome back
I tried to replicate the issue on my app but it doesn’t show me an error.
Could you please check that you have the latest version of Thunkable live app?
If you have it, is it possible to share which block returns the error?

I am facing same issue. projects worked earlier also stopped working. please see attached the screenshot of the block diagram and the error message I ma receiving on the design page. My phone uses android 10, Samsung galaxy A7.

Thunkable BLE design

App_Permission 1

I have set the all the permission enabled.

Hello @senthilkumaranms724i
We understand how frustrating it must be for you and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with more information.
While Thunkable often works on older OSes, we only develop for OSes that actively receive security updates.
Currently, we support devices with Android versions 12 and above.
You can find more information in our docs .
Is it possible to test it with another device or update the Android version?

Oh! I read in playstore or somewhere that the latest Thunkable Live is compatible with Android 8, so I assumed the OS version would not be an issue. Thank you so much for the information. I will try it on Android 12.