Blank screen after compiling

Testing in Live Test is ok, but when I download the app the app presents blank screen

I noticed that this happened after they modified the site

Can someone help me

Hello @alebull72 welcome back to the community
As we said in a separate support channel, could you please share the specific project URL with me in a personal message so we can investigate it further?

You could copy it from the top of your browser.

i think i have the same issue my app is blank after publishing i hope it is fixed soon

i think i am the only one publishing App or only i experiencing this?

Hello @kizzy @alebull72
At the moment, there is an issue with projects converted from StP to DnD.
We have successfully identified the root cause and created a solution. Currently, we are in the process of testing it and working on a plan to release it in production, ensuring that everything will function as usual.
We will provide an update as soon as possible.

i anxiously waiting patiently

Hi there

I am able to download the IOS app file and install it successfully on my iPhone, however when I open the app, all I see is a blank white screen. Please can I get some assistance

Hello @kizzy @alebull72
Could you please share the specific project URL with me?

Hi kagisano.nteo14jh566, welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Be sure to check out How to ask Great Questions v2.0, the Community Guidelines, and our Getting Started Guide to make the best of your Thunkable Community experience!

Could you please share the specific project URL with us so we can investigate it further?

You could copy it from the top of your browser.

This way we could find the best solution for you.

1 Like

Hi @ioannis

I am also experiencing the exact same problem as @alebull72 and @kizzy

Please also kindly assist as well - Thanks : )

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/66abfef767ae60f7648aea43/3141f4e1-588e-41f2-b08e-77796d9ddfaf/designer

@alebull72 @kizzy have managed to find out what the issue is ?

@ kagisano Hi yes, it is working for me ios but i am using snap to place version have not try Android yet

1 Like

@kizzy That’s awesome stuff !!

At least one of us is sorted - how did you get it work ?

they fixed it still not working for you?

@kizzy Still getting a white screen when I download iOS file and open on my it on my iPhone, have even made a basic “Hello World” screen as seen below

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/66abfef767ae60f7648aea43/139b8b9d-d92d-4c0f-a47b-0edc4d730acc/designer

@matt_conroy @ioannis

I was able to download the app to iOS and it is displaying Hello World for me. Are you using these steps to download to iOS?

1 Like

@matt_conroy @kizzy

It is working now thanks !

3 Likes