Aw snap! Whenever I enter a Thunkable page

My project consists of figma imported files. And at one random moment, whenever I enter the page, it lags the freak out and then my page says “Aw snap!” Whenever I reload it, the cycle repeats itself. I deleted several screen, but things didnt go better.
What should I do?

Hi @elizavetamelnichuk5c, thanks for reaching out.

These kinds of issues with the browser crashing and/or lagging when opening a project is usually due to the project being too large for the machine you’re using: it may have too many screens or too many blocks running. The browser tab will take up more memory than the computer can handle and thus, it’ll show the error you’re seeing.

Could you please share the specific project URL with us so we can investigate it further?

You could copy it from the top of your browser. This way we could find the best solution for you.

Sure! Thunkable
Thank you.

Hi @elizavetamelnichuk5c, thanks for your patience.

Unfortunately, I am not running into the same issue while opening the app on my computer. However, I understand that you are still experiencing this issue.

We have a few suggestions if your computer is running slowly or your browser is having trouble while loading your Project on Thunkable.

• Try to keep as few tabs open as possible while on Thunkable. This will help free up memory on your system.
  • Similarly, close as many programs that are running simultaneously while your browser is open.

If you go into Settings, there should be a tab called Features. If you enable "Disable App Screen Preview", that should also help.