Thunkable Running Really Slow

I have been working on quite a big project for a while now, and the more and more I work on it the more noticeable the lag is becoming. Its gotten to the point where its extremely annoying to add new ui components or even move them around. I initially started this project using chrome but after doing some research I found that other browsers are much faster. I am currently using Opera GX which did fix the lag for a bit, but its become evident again. My project does have quite a few blocks, approximately 7,400 which I imagine is the cause of the lag but is there any way I can run this any better.

Computer Specs:
I7-13700k
RTX 3070 ti
64GB DDR4 RAM

I found myself in the same situation,
i know there are few topics related to improve the blocks and to the “Any component” feature, but i realized from my personal point of view that when an app is big, there’s nothing else you can do really.

I solved the problem buynig a powerful laptop specifically for my apps on Thunkable, but the Drag&Drop interface still gives me headaches even with smaller apps.

To be fair, also the latest Apple’s M3 when i tried it, the drag&drop interface wasn’t running smoothly.
I hope you can solve your problem, as i understand your frustration and i’m sorry i can’t help much on this.

@matt_conroy @ioannis

Maurizio’s reply is very true here. Once you get to using that many blocks on one screen, it is definitely possible to run into issues like this on many browsers–Chrome especially uses a ton of memory in each tab so the system can slow down considerably.