App screens are not working together

I am trying to build an app with multiple ways to view a list of nearby locations. There are 4 different modes. You can view all on a map component, view the automatic closest, view the ones in your region (county), and view the ones within a range. If I implement each of the screens in their own app, they do work, but when I save the screen and add them together, they are not working. None of the variable names or component names are the same, so I don’t know why it is not working. I am not going to link the app because it gives information about where I am. Does anyone have any idea what I can do?

Hi there,

Are these screens contained in a Navigator?
Do any of the primary functions take place in a ‘when Screen Opens’ or ‘when Screen Starts’ block?

The screens are all connected using back and forward buttons like this:

They all use the ‘when Screen Opens’ block

And what blocks are you using @aanshi6 ?

You might have a duplicate events handler?
Or it’s possible you deleted a screen and then created a new screen with the same name. This one is much harder to spot, but it also wouldn’t work

I am almost certain that the screens are correct and the event handlers are too.

Is there anything else you can share with us to help you triage this issue?

For context, I’m not having any issues navigating between screens in my sample apps

https://x.thunkable.com/copy/35a54352a46927bc9c7172c8c92beb5c

For context, the screens that aren’t working are under center finder and are titled county mode and range mode