Airtable is loading really slow

I did see the solution to slowing airtable but its in a different language

Airtable loading so slow

Airtable doesn’t “load slow” so there’s something in your code that is causing the issue.

Post a screenshot of your blocks.

there is nothing in my blocks the problem is not with my blocks. it loads slow what blocks is there to having data view to show image? one just has to make sure the data source is correct yet it spins spins spins till it show images thus in my view it loads slow!

@kizzy I’m posting a link to our Community Guidelines below. Please keep this specific one in mind when users are responding to your messages.

Remember when people respond to your posts, they are doing YOU a favor. Be patient and help your fellow Thunkers out by posting good descriptions of what you need help with or information that you are sharing. Respond kindly to those that provide you with valuable information.

1 Like

ok

Fair enough. You’re not required to share your project or a screenshot but it’s almost impossible to help you if you don’t. I’ve made hundreds of projects in Thunkable and I can spot a problem when I see one. There are simple fixes sometimes that make a huge difference.

1 Like

If there are issues with third-party integations, and you are certain the issue is not with your blocks or settings, it can also be useful to check their status pages.

how many rows of data are you loading at once?

im guessing you are using the DVL binded to airtable?

Thanks for this info

I am using snap to place my rows are 200 in one base others about 15 to 30 rows i just thought out loud “like G this is Slow” maybe it’s my internet. maybe its only slow for me i am updating my app so just want to be done with the update under alot of stress since this was not a planned update sorry if i offend people in this thread.

I been reading up about APi calls i have a lot users i wonder if it loads slow because i am on the free plan?

Can you reduce the number of calls @kizzy ?

i dont know what is APi calls? is just when people use the database in the app? if not then i dont have to worry about that

Airtable does not slow check your code

My project also slow since last week. I am using StP. Should i change DnD my project?