After changing the List Viewer component I have a strange problem!

After changing the List Viewer component, I encounter the following problem. The initial visualization of the list is only up to the 10th item, and the problem does not always appear. It is more common in IOS. For example, out of 10 attempts in iOS, only 2 are performed correctly, and on Android 8. The remaining items from the list are loaded after interaction with “clicking on one of the visible ones”. I had a similar problem with the Data Viewer List. This problem does not exist in an elementary application that is designed for testing only. Does anyone else encounter this problem and how did they deal with it?

1 Like

Yes, it’s has been reported previously and there was no specific solution for it.

Check this:

And this:

2 Likes

Thanks and I apologize for duplicating the topic. Obviously I will still have to learn to work with the search engine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many people have been duplicating this topic. Not your fault. I’m glad you did maybe it will be brought to the right persons attention… I’ve been asking for help on this for weeks and no response

1 Like