Ads not showing in App

These are the same reasons I would get upset with Thunkable but hopefully @Mark can fix this he’s a champ :innocent:

1 Like

ok i made a report hope they do something to fix it

2 Likes

Not working still

Hey @kizzy, I followed up with you a week ago in relation to your project link but you sent me a copy link.

When I asked for a project link you sent me a second copy link.

Please take a look at you PMs and send me a project link. As I’ve explained before, since you have so many copies of your project, and since you have monetised them all, one of the most difficult things for me to do is actually figure out which particular version of your app is encountering this issue.

eh…the links that have /copy/ in them are copy links. A project link contains /project/ in the URL.

It looks like you are still in test mode, your ads will not be displayed if a test mode is enabled for your ads.

Please take a look at the 17 banners in your app and make sure the TestMode is turned off for each of them.

I TURN Off all test mode before and it still would only show sometimes yesterday it showed half the day
today it have not shown at all

if it was a problem on my end why would it show sometimes

Just to confirm, the error code you are seeing is:

Is that correct?

yes

Thanks!

Can you post links to your app in the Play Store/App Store here so please?

i am not complaining i don’t have an issue the APP people still download it who can

1 Like

I know that - I’d just like to take a look at the listings, as it will help me to diagnose what’s going on with Ads in your app.

oh so i thought ths was a private message and shared my project link? aaaaaah thanks

But…the link that you shared in this public topic WAS a copy link.

The project link that you sent me was via a PM - you did not share it publicly with anyone.

In any event, only Thunkable staff are able to access project links.

Any chance you can send on those store listings now please @kizzy?

Thanks.

i have no problem sharing my link with staff but i am paying for my privacy

Absolutely - your projects are still private.

What I am asking for that the moment is the public listing for your app in the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store - can you do that for me please?

Thank you.

if you have an email i will send link

@Mikas_3D To the Play Store and the App Store?

Your privacy won’t be effected I can assure you kindly provide him with what he requires as 1) it will speed up the diagnosis and 2) I’m facing the same ad error. Thanks

it really does not matter now my adsense account was terminated so…

Did you violate TOS? That stink that you are suffering these issues. Perhaps you can shed some light on them for other members?

Did adsense send you an email or simply terminate your account. It seems unlikely that they wouldn’t at least provide some kind of reasoning.

1 Like