The banner Ads are showing in the test device
but not in the APP downloaded my device or the one uploaded to APPLE
somebody, please look into this

Hi @kizzy,

Did you join our AdMob first?

Yes,
Ads show up in my other version just not showing up in my updates today

1 Like

I can’t access the database right now, but as far as I remember, you submitted multiple versions (with the word copy in the app title) of your project, right?

Are you sure you’re publishing the copy that was approved for download and not a newer/older copy you may have made for backup purposes?

I have since change the name from"copy" and made updates i had no issues with the same APP yesterday i made simple changes and upload a version for the ios store ads don’t show i also downloaded it from you guys and the banner ads don’t show

Can you PM me a copy so I can test on a device here?

the ads do show in the test but not after downloading i even turn off test mode to see if that as the problem

i have fix all my codes as best i could still getting
" Error Domain=com.google.ads Code=1 “Request Error: No ad to show.” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Request Error: No ad to show., NSLocalizedFailureReason=Request Error: No ad to show.}"

please some help is needed here it is working during test mode but once publish that is the error message.

no it not new ads code they over 2-3 weeks oldpublish ``testmode

3rd day still having this issue still waiting on help

1 Like

Did you message the admins on Intercom? The Chat service on the app editor page?

I also wonder if you’ve tried to PM an admin?

I also wonder if you’ve emailed support more than once?

i have done all i can at this point, well seems the error message is now showing up in testing which is something to work with towards fixing

seems to have worked it self out

2 Likes

the problem is back again i email admob they said could be an issue with SDK’s requirements
the APP is on Testflight sometimes ads show sometimes they dont with the error code i have done everything correctly on my end hence the ads show sometimes so its not my fault o please Thunkable look into your SDK’s requirements

1 Like

@domhnallohanlon I reported the same issue while back but no action was taken I’m getting the same issue

Report it on GitHub

how do i report it?

this is horrible i paying to be a pro member for this and 5% my add revenue for this ? horrible

1 Like

That “try again later” is added by myself not the part of error

I know how you feel. And how do you report ? You report it by going to the link and submitting a “new issue” @Mark can you also look into this matter

i have taken the error block out of some tabs on the app but people going have to use it like that i am just losing ad money i could have gotten and all they say is ooh its error 1 its your fault not my fault!

1 Like

Go to view all issues then new and then report issue