I have an odd web viewer problem that I’m going in circles trying to debug. What’s odd is (I believe) it was working yesterday, so I’m leaning towards it might even be a bug.
Once set the first time, Web viewer will NOT (re)Set URL to the same domain. If I switch domains temporarily and go back, though, it works.
- Web viewer loads a site
- On the site you can pick a report to run, run it, and it opens a PDF (or other format)
- I have the Home tab set to load the main URL
- I have button “Back 1” to load the same main URL
- I have button “Back 2” to load Thunkable.com (you’ll see why in a second)
- If I click any links on web viewer page (site) itself, the web viewer correctly navigates to that link.
- Problem Here: If I then click either Home or Back 1, NOTHING CHANGES. Set URL does not work. It’s ignored. I even added a web viewer reload at one point, and I can see the reload refresh, but URL doesn’t change.
- If I click Back 2 to load Thunkable (or any other site), it loads, and…
- I can THEN click Back 1 and the main site will correct load/Set URL properly. Note, I believe clicking Home should also always open the main site again, but that’s not working either.
- Also note, if I click Settings or Info, those views load but going back to Home does NOT reset/reload/set the URL correctly either.
Here is screenshot from test app:
Here are blocks for that view:
The site is a demo site, so nothing top secret. The URL that should be loading/reloading is formatted like this: