Web viewer camera preview

Hello everyone, I would like to raise the topic of previewing the image from the webcam in the web viewer. I read here a few teams about how to run it from what I see are quite old and maybe new methods have already been found. I need it to take a picture and while there is no problem when calling the camera in android and ios, if you run it in the browser, it will take a picture, but you can’t see the preview before taking the picture, I wanted to run it in the browser.

Are you actually trying to use the camera in a Web Viewer component or just in a browser?

With respect to the browser, this issue was requested over two years ago but has not been added: Camera Viewfinder for Web Apps · Issue #763 · thunkable/thunkable-issues · GitHub

2 Likes

Specifically, I wanted to do a preview in the web app option before taking the photo. We know very well that you can take a photo in the browser, but not know the preview before taking the photo. Thanks for the links, unfortunately they don’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.