Web API not working ,shows null for image classification api

I have a API where it post image and receive text. It’s like image classification

APi so I build the blocks, but the no output occurs, actually, I tested the APi it works fine, but in the blocks, it’s not working. It’s showing null data, please help me

Your URL is not correct–the image file from device cannot be used with a URL.

Could you plz explain in detail
I am beginner to Thunkable

Remove this from your set API URL block

Actually this my updated blocks ,but this also not working,the output is null or plz try again ,I have watched all thunkable tutorials ,and updated this but no use ,
api : https://project-vitamind.onrender.com/predict/

This is my api it takes input as img and gives output in json
Plz help

Can you link to the documentation for connecting to this API? I can tell you already that there are some current known issues using multipart/form-data as the body type.

This api made by own
Methods: post
End point : /predict/
There no documention brother Processing: 17234765760365414758796674512800.jpg…

What is the green response block showing? If you are getting a successful call but the output is not correct, there is an issue with parsing the JSON. I would suggest this tutorial API JSON Tutorial (Video).

Let’s get the response first and we can work easier toward figuring out how to drill into the data needed.

This is the output came after json parsing ,i think the output is going to error block - load failed

Bro plz reply same issue as above ,after Json parsing also not working

I Have an API which takes input as image and give output as Json , after watching all tutorials on YouTube how to Parse Json the output is coming load failed ,can anyone find the issue?

Hello @aravanagababu595owj3 @tomj20373drj9gy
I have merged the community posts since they are talking about the same topic.

You can find more information on how to send an image through an API on these community posts: WEB API Firebase Storage It does not upload the file to the server - Questions about Thunkable / Web API’s - Community

WhisperAPI not working - Questions about Thunkable / Web API’s - Community

Actually I have a dought that thunkable can directly send images to server or not through api where my api only accepts image format.

For clarification I have send image and backend responding, and sending message to thunkable but output in thunkable coming as load failed…

Hello @tomj20373drj9gy
Thank you for sharing more information.

It is possible to send an image via Thunkable. The way the image is sent is causing the issue.

Have you tried to send it as a base64 or as a URL?

If these formats don’t work for you, you could use a web viewer instead of the Web API component to make the API call.

I am using cloudinary api to convert them into url but my model takes url in only json format but cloudinary is giving img in url not json
Could u plz give solution to it

Hi @aravanagababu595owj3
For the API body, you will need to create a JSON using the “generate json from object” and “create object” blocks

From cloudnary the url is not coming in json format it seems after change also.

I also have similar issue, could any one slove this

Hello @aravanagababu595owj3
Based on your last screenshot, you have a “get” API call, have you tried to make it “post”?
Also, on the API body, the field name needs to be set based on your API.

Hello @ramlord704ak26pw , welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Do you use the same API URL?
Does it accept a JSON as an input?

Be sure to check out How to ask Great Questions v2.0, the Community Guidelines, and our Getting Started Guide to make the best of your Thunkable Community experience!

Yes api takes input only in json format,but cloudinary not giving output in json format
I have tried post method also same issue