WDC Suggestion Box

It’s been a minute and one or two of you have asked when the next #wdc is happening…so let’s do one this weekend.

Leave a comment with your suggestions for a theme/topic/app to recreate and on Friday we’ll have a fun challenge for everyone!

Thanks!

3 Likes

My suggestion is to use data viewer grid in an app

1 Like

Remake a classic board game that pits you against the computer.

2 Likes

Can u keep votes @domhnallohanlon

Can you create your own

Game ?

3 Likes

This would be awesome!

2 Likes

I’m not generally interested in games, so I’d like an other idea.

3 Likes

Yes it would be awesome

1 Like

That’s okay it can be something else aswel.

2 Likes

I like your idea @sketch although I’m not good at games.

3 Likes

But how can we create a 2D game in canvas…
It will be just like the gyro maze but we have to put some arrows in it then only it will be like pac man game

How can we make like this

But i will vote to pac man

1 Like

Pac Man sounds fun but it’s a lot of work to make AI ghosts moving around the maze, to set up all of those collisions, etc. I’m not saying we shouldn’t do this but there’s no way I can create Pac Man in a few hours.

4 Likes

Pac-Man is the :video_game: that my teacher told me to do. It was so hard, but they gave me a template not in thunkable. Maybe we can develop an application that would see data in Google account

2 Likes

how about the personality test at Big Five Personality Test
(details about the test scoring are available from links found in the home page)
sample ouput is below

6 Likes

this is supposed to be an " effectiveness chart" for pokemon - i have no idea how it’s used - but somebody give us the rules and we’ll translate it for WDC! haha!

3 Likes

simple honor-system no-admin conference room(s) scheduling app with user reservation (and deletion, in case of cancellation), with by-day display (or by-week, or by-month) to avoid collisions/overlaps.

3 Likes

This one sounds interesting because we could use list viewers, data sources and (optionally) chart APIs. Lots of good power-user stuff but the whole concept isn’t too complicated.

4 Likes

I’m not going for that.

Custom dataviewer (list or grid) for free version, if bug of all element blocked when editing is solved.

3 Likes