WDC Suggestion Box

I believe you are inquiring about the Data Viewer list and grid. It is better to create a new post for that and please explain clearly what is the issue you are facing or what you are trying to achieve used the Data Viewer component.

1 Like

I thought that a project using a custom dataviewer list or grid could be nice.
Something like…Lego bricks list in my collection :grin:
In another topic I’ve already explain the issue (it’s impossible to edit an existing layout,all blocked) that seems many others have and someone answers that it will be solved soon but no news since months.

1 Like

As far as I remember, the Data Viewers (List and Grid) can be edited by PRO members only. I do not know if it has been allowed to everyone. But there was no time that it cannot be edited at all.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean by the post @super-coder . Are you asking a question?
Are you providing new information?

Can you please be clear in your posts. We are not mind readers here to expect us to read your mind and understand what you want from the post.

1 Like

this

OK, let’s say that I’m idiot and does not understand.
Can you please explain what new information is provided by the image you shared? I really don’t see anything worth sharing in the image.

Please do not respond with couple of words only. Explain so that an idiot like me can understand what new information you provided.

1 Like

sorry, sir :pray: