WDC? Please bring in a new one

Hmm… I am getting bored. @domhnallohanlon , can you please make a new WDC for us. More than a month has passed.

… plus last WDC topic started as intended and lost on the way, turning into something totally different :rofl: (with no intention to offense someone).

1 Like

No.
The weekend that just ended was a “Show Thunkable” weekend - there were a few projects shared on that thread, and some more shared in the Google Meet calls. [I do agree with @mimostel that it would have been better to split the discussion about a live meeting off from the Show Thunkable posts.]
Hangman was posted on July 9.
Out of milk was posted on July 2.

Dom has missed some weekends in the past, but he’s 3/3 recently, so I don’t think your post is fair. I have no idea if running WDC is in his job description, or whether he’s doing this on top of his actual assigned work for Thunkable. I am also disappointed when I’m looking forward to a WDC weekend and one isn’t posted, but I’m unclear on why you’re complaining about the few weeks. It looks like a pretty good run for WDC?

6 Likes

So sorry! I didn’t think of that as I meant for it to be like a call version of the WDC. Thanks for telling me, I’m really sorry!

@codeswept you did an awesome job organizing! I wasn’t criticizing you, just saying that the thread ended up so big with call logistics that it was harder to find the project posts than might have been ideal. :slight_smile: And for the folks getting notifications on that thread but not interested in the call it must have felt pretty spammy. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ah yes… sorry to everyone who wasn’t part of that conversation! I’m not sure if we’ll do it (another call) again, but if we ever do, we can probably make a group PM with those interested.

5 Likes