📽 WDC #21 "Show Thunkable 3"

Hello thunkers.
As I voted, I will publish my first application (I am waiting for the approval of the Thunkable team).
I am an amateur fisherman, a quality in which I participated in several fishing competitions, where I noticed that the arbitration is difficult in terms of quickly informing participants about the catches of other participants and the ranking. So I present to you:

The application can and will be used both as an organizer and as a participant in the fishing competition.
For a start I chose only Romanian and English as languages, but I can add any other language.

After the login screen (many thanks for that to @nice-jimbo-slice `s template for that),

The user can use the application as the organizer, in which case he will access the administration section, or as a visitor, in which case he will choose the specific section.

Each section has a help button, by activating which the user has access to some basic information regarding the use of the application.

The first step as an organizer is to define the contest regarding the participants, the tie-breaking criteria and many other data (including the access password of the contest, which is then distributed to the participants interested in the real-time results of the ongoing contest).

As soon as a contest has been defined, it will appear in the list of active contests that can be accessed by any visitor to view results.

… any visitor who knows the password of the contest, as it was set by the organizer :blush:

All data is saved in Realtime Firebase (to prevent the server from being overloaded with data on contests that are no longer used, I chose to automatically delete contests older than 90 days - an arbitrary term that I can change). From here everything becomes simple. During the contest, on the one hand the organizer introduces the catches as the participants fish,

and on the other hand, the participants view in real time both the captures of the opponents,

as well as the ranking at that time

Thats all. simple to use and efficient, i think :blush:
As i said, this is my 1st attempt on thunkable, so be gentle with me.
Many thanks to the comunity here, especially to @muneer and @catsarisky for helping me when i got stucked.

8 Likes