❓ WDC 3.0 - Let's Get Quizzical

pretty happy with how this turned out, so going to share it with the Community:

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/64e364d7f58c146e683ac895

There’s a clickable group on the home screen. This acts like a custom button, and can easily be scaled to add in new levels to the quiz. (next up I want to create a round with flags of the teams participating in the Rugby World Cup!)

After choosing your round/topic there’s a 2 second animation. This is just done with the animation component and a free file from Lottie Files

For the quiz itself, the answers a shuffled randomly and I’ve just used Emjoi for the flags to keep the project size as small as possible (all those .pngs add up!)

There’s a great flags API that lets you specify things like flag size and style. I think something like this will be needed if I wanted to expand this to include a State Flags round, for example

When the player gets to the end of the quiz they are taken to the “Game Over” screen. While playing the game the score is being recorded in the background and it finally gets displayed to them on this screen.

Please try it out and if you end up remixing this project please share it back here so we can see what you build!

@tatiang and @codeswept, how are your apps coming along?? Anything we can help with?