Values in google sheet not updating

I’m trying to implement a feature to my app that would get a user input in the form of Oz. of water drank. I am using google sheets to store the amount of water drank for each user that logs in. However, the code I am using doesn’t update the “waterdrank” value. Here is the code I have already:

If anyone could lead me in the right direction I would be very grateful.
(sorry for the giant code block)

Edit: I’m mostly concerned with the “update value in CFYC datasheet” block.

You have a function (Get Value) and three variables inside your Update Value function. So you’ll need to troubleshoot this in steps. First, display the variable values in labels. Also display the value of the Get Value block in a label. Then post all of those values here.

That way we can know what information you are sending to the Update Value block and help you figure out why it’s not working.

Here are the three values

I’m guessing the issue is with the USER_ID variable, I have this variable initialized in another page. Should I initialize it again in this page?

I’m sorry if I have wasted your time at all, but I figured out what I needed to do. Thank you for helping me realize this and teaching me how to troubleshoot my code.
Hope you have a wonderful day!

You didn’t waste my time. You’re welcome! Glad you figured it out.