Uncaught Error: Attempting to disconnect view that has not been connected with the given animated node. Fatal error

Hi. My app is crashing both on Thunkable Live and apk, it just happen yesterday. I’ve tested the app one day before the error it works fine.

My app have about 10 pages in drawer navigator. About 5 of the pages are crashing (even the page that i didn’t do anything to it) when i click on a button to upload to Airtable, Local Storage.
One more problems is that on the screen that doesn’t crash I set the text box to blank after upload to airtable. sometimes the textbox text input still appear until i touch the screen and sometime the hint are gone after they clear the textbox.

I have Loading Icon on each screen and one label as a notifier. I use columns and rows on each screen to reduce Screen since the app already have 10 screen already. i use the visible: true/false to show and hide rows and column. I have about 5 airtable component. and 3 local storage component. barcode scanner and photo library component.

Sometime, after crash it shows a screen saying : Uncaught Error: Attempting to disconnect view that has not been connected with the given animated node. Fatal error

Note: work fine on ios app. haven’t test on ios live app.

Hey @goodrsgood - were you using the Animation component in your app?