Unable to drag existing project blocks on some screens

Hi,

I am working on a project that I have been away from for a while and now that I am trying to edit it, I have realises that on some screens I cannot move the existing blocks, I can only pan (the pointer does not change to a hand when hovering over a block).

However, if I drag a new block to the screen, I can move that around fine.

Note that I was on the Pro plan and had 40+ projects but downgraded to the Accelerator plan so those projects became read-only. I deleted the ones that I was not using so that I can gain access to this project. Don’t know if this is part of the issue.

Would be grateful if I could get a quick answer to this as I want to restart this project.

@matt_conroy @ioannis

Thanks

Steve

Hi @steve_synopsis
As shared on another support channel, we have flagged it to our engineering team and have provided a fix.

Hi where is the original post where a solution was provided for this? I am experiencing the same issue.

Hi @sophie.j.edroffhd
Could you please send us your project URL here?

Hi,
I have the exact same issue here for one of my screens. Could someone help with this? Project URL: Thunkable

Thanks.

Hi @ant_1
Thanks for sharing your project URL.
I was able to replicate the issue on the “start” and “Reviews” screens.
Could you please double-check the screens that have this issue?
Thanks

Hi thank you for the reply.

Yes both of these screens do have the problem, I have double-checked.

Hi just a mini follow up on the issue.

Is everything ok? Can I do anything from my side?

Hi, would like for an update on how things are going. Can’t really progress much without this issue being fixed.

Thanks.

Hi @ant_1
Thanks for sharing more information. This is a bug.

We have flagged it to our engineering team and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and patience in this matter.

Hi @ant_1
Thanks for your patience.

We would like to propose you to open the following links and remix this project: Thunkable

Because these are a copy of your original projects, you may need to re-enter some of the project settings (Bundle ID, version number, API keys, or connect databases).

If you have published any of your apps to the Play Store, you will need to export the keystore of those apps and import it into the new app.

You can learn how to export your keystore here.

Thanks very much.

Hey I just tried opening up the project, seems that it isn’t public. Could you make it public so I can access it please? Thanks very much.

Hi @ant_1
The project is public.
Maybe the issue is that you have reached the project limit for your plan.