Blocks do not appear on screen

Hi,

One of my students cannot program his app because the blocks do not appear on screen.

He has tried on several devices, and different accounts but the problem persists.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @gabriel.munoz99yop5 sorry to hear about this can you send me the project link, either here or via PM and I’ll see if I can fix this for you.

Thanks.

Hello, and thanks for the quick reply.

The problem is not regarding any specific project. It happens with any new project created on Thunkable.

G.

Hmmm, that sounds strange.

New projects won’t have any blocks, but I’m guessing that’s not what you’re taking about, right?

Can you send a screenshot of what it looks like please?

Also, are you able to reproduce this issue in your own account?

Thanks.

That is what I have been trying to do. If I reproduce the problem in my computer I would understand the issue but I couldn’t do it.

This is the screenshot he sent me.

Is this like a “the dog ate my homework” issue? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The screenshot is cutoff on the left.

If it’s an actual bug, I apologize for the jokes.

1 Like

Can you send me the project link please?

Are there any error message in the console?

If you try doing a hard refresh does that help at all?

1 Like

Jared,

I know the feeling…this is the best screenshot he could sent me…(I did love the joke though)

I know is not very clear, but the blocks column does not appear on the screen left hand side.

G.

Dom,

Hard refresh did not work. He has tried on several devices with different accounts. Last week the block column appeared with no problem, but not anymore…:frowning:

1 Like

Any chance you can send us the project link so our team can look directly at the project please?

Thank you.

Hi, this is the link:

https://x.thunkable.com/copy/55f85bf86e2aed618008ca8f8e23126c

That’s a copy link @gabriel.munoz99yop5 - unfortunately we need the project link to access the original.

Thanks

Sorry, how do we get that link? is it not by “sharing” and generating link?

When your student opens the project from their account. They would simply copy the url in their browser window once in the project

1 Like

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5eafda750ae6b751d889469f/c4a708cc-255b-4c79-bd53-d98156ca51ae/designer