Thunkable PRO feedback

First of all , i really appreciate the efforts put by Thunkable platform to provide such a good platform to develop apps.
I came to know about the about the upcoming Thunkable pro paid program. im from the initital days when thunkable was started. i would like to give my feedback for upcoming pro platform.

Its not a good idea to introduce paid things on such platforms. Thunkable is already earning from 5% commission of each app developed on their platform from day 1 . Thousands of developers are there on thunkable and multiple thousands apps are there. so i hope thunkable must be from there.

Most of the developers are students so they wont be able to pay $100 an year. mostly from India.

The other developing platforms are free of cost ( they dont even take commission ) so after releasing the pro version , developers will move to other platforms .

I would suggest to keep it free of cost as well … Doesnt matters if you take commission or not.

Thanks for the understanding and never mind for any misunderstandings.

Warmly,
Hitesh K. Yadav
Dafaq Developers

3 Likes

Hi, let me disagree with your opinion. Thunkable X is free to create public projects and for this reason any student and anyone can create applications for free. If a developer makes a commercial project, then he pays for the opportunity to make it private - this is common practice. If you mean AppyBuilder, on which some time ago they tried to take money for a gold account, then this is another story. In Thunkable X, the full functionality is free for public applications, and their full functionality cost 7$ per month, so almost no one used it and AppyBuilder was then also made free.

What if you just wanna make a nice little app for your family, not really intended to go public to everyone perhaps an inside joke app that would rather be better off private not public.

Paying $100 for that isn’t worth it

Thank you very much for 90 days trial of Thunkable Pro. Moroever, is it possible to add Thunkable/App Inventor Extensions inside Thunkable X or use the Bluetooth Low Energy ( Bluetooth LE, BLE) inside Thunkable X?

Greetings