Thunkable online freezing?

Anyone else having problems with Thunkable X online? When I click Details for this project, the preview screen doesn’t show any components. And then the browser window freezes and I have to close it. I can’t re-load it or do anything else in Chrome.

Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 3.01.12 PM

Also, half the time when I try to view the project blocks, I just see a blank white page. Similar to this issue but I’m not using a date/time picker.

If it matters, here are the blocks I’m using:

Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 3.11.21 PM

Edit: if I move all of the blocks out of the When Screen1 Opens block (so they are all inactive blocks), the Live Test screen still shows the old version of the project – the label and button and text input appear. Re-loading the project and/or Live Test doesn’t change what is displayed.

[Aside: It looks like some changes are being made to the preview screens… I noticed that the “see inside” button is now “edit project” … could it be that I just need to wait until whatever updates are being made are completed?]

I’m having an issue too. Is there any way to resolve this?

I don’t know. It’s the weekend (Sunday night in the U.S.) so I don’t expect an answer for another day or two.

it is working properly now