Thunkable ignored my problem

My app is not published to the App Store.
I previously fixed the issue following the advice of the thunkable team.
I tried to send an email and find a way to fix the problem by myself
But the problem is with thunkable’s own system.
thunkable’s team told me to wait for a fix.
But it’s been about 3-4 weeks and the problem still hasn’t been resolved. I’m starting to get frustrated with daily inquiries.
I felt that the thunkable team ignored my problem.
Right now it’s affecting my work a lot.
i ask you to help me Or escalate this problem to someone who can fix it.
for me to submit the app to the app store ASAP thank you

Hi @mintana, thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration and I apologize for the inconvenience associated with your publishing issue. I see that Ioannis has been in touch with you through email and our other support networks virtually every day he has been online. He is extremely knowledgeable in the publishing process and thorough in his diligence in attempting to solve this issue.

Unfortunately, we sometimes run into issues that do not have a clean and simple answer. Ioannis has been very straight forward in conveying this and also relaying that our team is actively working on this issue. This is not a matter where he is withholding the issue from someone who could easily fix it.

Again, we appreciate your patience here and your support of Thunkable.

1 Like

Thank you for understanding me I wait for good news from you every day.

ในวันที่ จ. 23 ม.ค. 2023 เวลา 21:56 Matthew Conroy via Community <> เขียนว่า:

It’s been 1 month and the problem still hasn’t been fixed.
I seem to be waiting aimlessly. It has had a serious impact on my work.

Is it possible for you to let me use my new account? It’s still my current plan.
so that I can start over again
Please help me so that I can get back to work ASAP.

ในวันที่ อ. 24 ม.ค. 2023 เวลา 01:04 Mintana Imwong <> เขียนว่า:

@mintana We are having our engineering team attempt one more solution with your current account to see if we can get the correct certificate used with your current account. If we are not able to do that swiftly, we’ll then work with you to get an alternative solution so that you can publish again.

I appreciate your patience!

Thank you for your reply.
I’d like to know a clear schedule for when your team will complete the issue.

If the appointment is overdue, your team still can’t fix the problem.
Switching to a new user account to fix the problem
Seems to be a good solution for me.
I hope you will sympathize and understand me.

It will be within the next 24 hours. I will have @ioannis update you when he returns to the office tomorrow.

1 Like