The app works very differently in the beta tester from how it works on android devices

This may seem pretty vague, but I will get more specific.

https://x.thunkable.com/copy/c9d0d1ccb1cfad32921f4db48bdb23c0

Hello, as stated in the title the app doesn’t properly work on android, while it works perfectly in the beta tester. I posted the link, so you can try it out yourself.

Some examples that work completly fine in the beta tester, but don’t work on android:

When you lose, the andoid app doesn’t navigate to the end screen.

The music doesn’t seem to be working at all on android no matter what you do, eventough the sound effects work normally.

Sometimes you just directly loose, the timer is stuck, sprite 1 respawns twice instead of once or the timer is for some reason stuck at a negative value and no sprites spawn at all.

I’ve already tried changing the order of the biggest block units in order to see if this would have any effect on the android version. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be the case. Further, could the amount of sprites or commands overload the android app?

This is for a school project and I don’t want to appear pushy, but I really don’t know how to fix this without getting the source code. (And frankly, I don’t even know, if I would be able to fix that using the source code, either, since I don’t know any programming languages.)

Thank you for your answers! :slight_smile:

Hey @michael.wulfers4ylq9

Thanks for getting in touch - just wondering if you are using Web Preview or Thunkable Live when you say:

Did you get a chance to download/install the .apk on your Android device for testing?

Hello,

Thunkable Live is the app which you can test the app you are programming with, isn’t it? Because if so, I have certainly used the Web Preview.
Regarding your second question, yes, I downloaded and tested the .apk. This is what I compared the functionality of the Web Preview to.

Thank you for your help!