[Solved] Sign Up Check Mail

If the mail added to the database is the mail registered to the database, how can I give a warning when the button is pressed?

What kind of warning are you looking for? Can you provide more information please?

2 Likes

how about an alert block?

The warning I’m looking for is “this email address is already registered, please enter a different email address or login with your registered email address” if the registered email address is entered while the user is registering. I want to issue a warning, warning is easy but I couldn’t figure out how to create that condition block.
@zander
@manyone

Firebase does all of the heavy lifting for you. Here is the condition you need to check:
If error:
if error = ‘Firebase: The email address is already in use by another account. (auth/email-already-in-use).’
do alert.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help, I want to ask one more thing. There is at least one number requirement in the password, how can I get the error “You must use at least one number in the password” when it is not entered?

I didn’t put the condition, I think it’s automatic on firebase.

So firebase doesn’t require a number however you could do something like this to check to see if the password input text contains a number. If it doesn’t you can set an alert and say “must contain a number”

2 Likes

Here is a more or less complete example. You just need to add your firebase API key. In this example I check to ensure that the password contains a number. You could repeat the same process to check to see if there is a special character or if it’s a certain length.

Let me know if you need more help :slight_smile:

Edit: I created a more concrete example: Project Link

3 Likes

Thanks for your efforts and interest.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.