[Solved] Problem get Publishing Ios

When i am clicking next button page is refreshing i tried with 2 different computer. (Especially last one that written ios auth pass)
I noticed yesterday. Did any one check it same issue? Android publishing working well.

Same problem. I wrote to support and have not yet received a response.

Same here
@matt_conroy Have you seen this error/issue 1!??

My description is:
When adding the App Specific PWD and click next i come to a white page with same url as the Design view. Expected to come to the last page where Version nbr can be set. Please look into this and advice…

I’m glad I’m not alone.

Yes, this is happening on all browsers for me.

Hello all,
There is an issue with the publishing process on iOS at the moment.
We have flagged it to our engineering team and will provide an update as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time and patience in this matter.

1 Like

Is anyone else having a problem publishing to iOS?

I’ve tried multiple platforms and am getting the same result. I get through to the very last dialog window, where I have to enter the Thunkable-specific password… and after I enter it the entire screen goes blank.

I’ve found another thread and this has apparently been happening for 2 days now. (The thread is hard to find because of the name, which is why I’m starting this thread.)

Hello again :wave:
We apologize for the inconvenience!
We were able to identify the root cause, develop a fix, and release it to production so everything should be working as normal again for you now.
Please try to publish again and let me know how it goes.

1 Like

Via CHat i got message rout cause is fixed. I can confirm it works now again…

1 Like