Error publishing in ios

I’m trying to publish in IOS. But I get the following error:
“Something went wrong when we tried to publish your app.
Here are the details:
there is a problem building the app - step 3 (TTL exceeded)”.
What means TTL?. Where is the error?.

1 Like

Do you have Apple 2FA turn on?

Same problem here. I never received a mail from apple about two-factor authentication.

And I do not understand why this is a question. Does that mean, the error “TTL exceeded” might mean, I have the 2FA turned on, but can mean other things, too ?!?!

When you sign in to https://appleid.apple.com, does it ask you to 2-step authentication code?

Thanks,
Wei

when I sign in there, I type in my password and after that I am asked two security questions

after logging in i see the following under the security tab:

TWO-STEP VERIFICATION
Add an extra layer of security to your account.
Get Started…

EDIT: I did not exactly knew, what 2FA was, but now I have read some stuff about it and no, I never had to type in a number, when I log in on a new device :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Can you start a new build or publish?

I just did so, 5 minutes ago.

beaver should be doing his job :slight_smile:

I saw it is built successfully internally. Can you confirm?

sorry, had to go off for few hours, now its fine :grinning:

thank you @wei for quick support!!

And the testflight version is fine :+1: and behaves exactly like the downloaded app version. (a few weeks ago, there was some trouble with scrolling and I had to spend time on the issue with listview height and the add-as-last-in-list block)

By the way, you might be intetested, that Itunes sent me together with the confirmation, that my app was successfully built:

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, “G******”. Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

“Missing Purpose String in Info.plist File. Your app’s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data. The app’s Info.plist file should contain a NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. Starting spring 2019, all apps submitted to the App Store that access user data will be required to include a purpose string.If you’re using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. You can contact the developer of the library or SDK and request they release a version of their code that doesn’t contain the APIs. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/core_app/protecting_the_user_s_privacy).”

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.

Best regards,

The App Store Team

@mike

@User81 Thanks for letting us know!

now the fourth version of my iOS app (parallel to an android version) was successfully reviewed and published an is now available on german appstore -> super happy

:star_struck:

SO happy for you too! Can you share app links with us?

Thanks,
Wei

sure!

thunkable X:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/geheimtipp/id1360849226?l=de&ls=1&mt=8

thunkable classic:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nahundgern.Geheimtipp

Cheers,
John

Hi @mike and @wei ,

this email was sent to me after publishing an thunkable X app to the iOS Appstore and might be interesting for you:

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, “Geheimtipp”. Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature’s entitlements do not include the “aps-environment” entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the “aps-environment” entitlement. Xcode 8 does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor’s Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file. For more information, see https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/RemoteNotificationsPG/HandlingRemoteNotifications.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008194-CH6-SW1.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.

Best regards,

The App Store Team

Thanks @User81, we’re aware of this and and have some ideas for fixes in the longer term. Please let us know if you start having issues publishing due to it though. Thanks again.

1 Like