[Solved] PRO Membership Something went wrong Please try Again

I was trying to Get my PRO Membership…
after Submitting my Card Number, Date and CVC and other Details multiple times,
I am not able to Get my PRO membership as it shows "Something went wrong Please try Again.
Please help me.
We have already made the mail ,Please resolve this issue

Hello @svv98450obx1
Sorry for any issues you’re experiencing at the moment.
For financial issues, please send an email to billing@thunkable.com. They will be helpful in resolving these billing-related issues.
Have a great week!

I got very good support with [billing@thunkable.com]
thank you so much

1 Like

Hello @svv98450obx1! Thank you for your kind words. It makes us incredibly happy to know that we were able to help you! We’ll continue working hard to provide you and all of our users with an excellent experience.

A post was split to a new topic: [Issue] Issues submitting app for admob approval

I have the same issue too please help, I mailed to billing@thunkable.com but no reply is coming.

Hi @n4rkn7c4nmjpzv we haven’t received an email in Thunkable Billing from your address listed here, but we’ve sent you a follow up email regarding your reply to this post. Please reply back when you get a chance. Thanks!

1 Like

I also have the same issue, I even I mailed to billing@thunkable.com but there was no reply please help.

Hi @myaccount we do not see an email in Thunkable Billing from your address listed here, but we’ve sent you a follow up email regarding your reply to this post. Please reply back when you get a chance. Thanks!

My problem is also the same as this person’s, I want to get PRO membership, and I have used Paypal and my Debit cards, none of them worked. They showed that “Something went wrong please try again” I have been trying for days now. I also mailed to billing@thunkable.com as mentioned above but no reply came.

The same for us it showing SOMETHING WENT WRONG PLEASE TRY AGAIN while purchasing PRO plan . Kindly help us regarding this. We already sent mail to billing@thunkable.com. No reply Help us!!

In order to publish the App I tried to purchase the pro version but I got the message “SOMETHING WENT WRONG, TRY AGAIN LATER”. I tried three times but was not able to succeed.

Kindly guide us in this issue…

Hi Thunkable ( Hi @christina_wong )
Greetings !
Same issue happening with us when we are buying the Pro version to update our app. Kindly help. have sent an email to billing@thunkable,com also. It is a bit urgent, would appreciate a quick help. Thanks so much !

Hi @christina_wong , Hi Thunkable,
Thanks for your support. But we cannot see the Pro membership yet. Kindly help, have sent an email reply with payment receipt to the concerned.
TIA

Thanks it is resolved now.