[Solved] Player Audio stream over screens

Hello,

I am delighted to be one of the users of thunkable which is a great tool !

I am creating a radio streaming application and I would like to know if it was possible to have a radio player at the bottom of the application constantly even when browsing through several screens? I was able to create a player with the webview pointing to my live audio, allowing me to play in the background. I managed to put the pauses and play functions.
I then copied and pasted the “radio player” block on another screen, but this one does not respond.
So I would like to understand how could we have this “block player” constantly anywhere in the application?

link of my project : Thunkable

Sorry for my English I’m French, thank you google translation ^^

Hi @nathanf74 , welcome to the community!
Answer to your question:
if you need to remain the radio player column (if also the top bar), you may put two columns in one screen and then toggle the visibility in blocks, such as the example below:

Designer:

Blocks:

Link to edited project:
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/3978fd0f8825fe8b374cbcce5837f2fa

woaw very good idea! thank you !

On the other hand, how can I make the column visible invisible toggle when I click a screen from the drawing menu?

thanks again

Nathan

1 Like

Ok I succeeded, by creating a home made drawing menu. With two main columns that I put in visible or invisible by clicking on the menu button (burger). And I just have to use your functions. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem! Glad that helped

1 Like

Hi, share the link again please, beacause I found an error when I tried to open it. I am trying to add something similar in an app.