[Solved] Jan. 2020 Thunkable X Blocks Update

I’ve opened a new thread on this, as this is now closed and I’m still unable to proceed. Thanks

Fabulous update :+1:

Same case, mine is also just over ~1500 blocks. It too runs very smoothly :tada:

Thanks Thunkable Staff!

2 Likes

It’s great! Today alone, I was able to grow a screen from 250 blocks to close to 1000! Now to figure out all that fancy “any component features” I am seeing too many patterns.

It’s nice to be able to work so quickly and build up the blocks for testing and ease of build! It certainly isn’t forcing efficiency anymore. :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Jane 3) is unsolved for me as changes are unsaved and it refreshes on edge and on chrome and screen goes white. Comes back and changes are unsaved

@domhnallohanlon @jane
I’m bringing this thread back to life as I’m facing the issue of my browser refreshing and my changes not saved (no update in the Thunkable live app).
It started last night only - It was working fine until then. In fact, I’ve never faced this problem before…

I feel like it’s a server issue more than anything?
I can’t publish it as a web app either - thing I used to be able to…
Have there been any reports of server slow-down?

I feel like this is due to a too large amount of blocks on a screen? I removed the ones I added when trying to add a new functionality and it works fine. I abandoned this new functionality due to this. But it would be great if the team could take a look at this to allow the creation of more complex applications :slight_smile:

1 Like