[Solved] Is there any problem with x.thunkable server?

@domhnallohanlon
We are seeking your help.

I asked @jane also, she is really nice let’s see what the problem is.

Happy that you liked my post @domhnallohanlon but why you don’t help us, or investigate or tell us anything ? YOUR NICE TO !!!

1 Like

hello @jane could you please go through this conversation and provide us solution?

Thanks
Farhad

If you got solution forward me too…

I found the error with text multiply and the rest working fine, please kindly solve the problem.

@farhadkubd1, I don’t think you are being fair to the Thunkable team. I’m sure they are working hard to resolve the issue. Please be patient.

1 Like

Hi,

Problems with multiplication no text. In your example shows the special value NaN (not a number). This indicates that you are trying to multiply, for example, the number to a string or a string to a string, etc.

I can now confirm the issue about spaces that are stripped.

The problem is also present on downloaded apps.

1 Like

i’ve set keyboardtype to numeric, but it still has problem. what should i do to avoid error?

Setting the keyboard to number does not affect the fact that data from Text Input always comes in text format. Use the zero addition block to convert a number in text form to a number

may you give me a sample block? if no, i will try to search for a way to do it. thank you so much

x < get Text input text + 0

great thanks

My quiz app loop (apearing question by one after one) is not working untill i move my finger on screen but it was okay before the app update.

What should i do?

We need to wait for developers to fix the problem with global variables.

Thanks… At last i found the hope i was seeking…
Hope they will fix this very soon.

Can you send some screenshots or a sample app we can use to test please @Claus_Holbech1?

Thanks

@domhnallohanlon

here a video of the bug https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0pzSHxHRBYzjeP8RPMjL9Eznw

It show items only on tap or on scroll ( scroll it shows them all ) ( on tap overtime one ) Live app and downloaded app on iOS worked fine before yesterday… @actech can confirme it

dantklein’s video seems to show the issue fine.

Right now it seems that some of the issues has been fixed. It loads more info without clicking in the screen now (Not all though).
Also text boxes seems to contain text when pulled fro, a button on first try now.

Spaces in joined texts is still missing, and some elements are still not loading. Also times dont seem to fire at the given interval. (I am using companion version 120 from testflight).

I think I might have been a bit too fast here, it still fails sometimes getting text from textinputs on first try.