[Solved] Image Upload Error on Thunkable: Persistent Issues Despite Meeting Requirements

Hello Thunkable community,

I’ve been encountering a persistent issue while attempting to upload images to Thunkable. Despite following the guidelines and ensuring that my images are saved in PNG format, with resolutions below 1000x1000 pixels, I consistently receive an error message. I’ve experimented with various resolutions, sizes, and even tried different image formats such as JPEG and GIF, but the problem persists.

Has anyone else experienced this issue, and if so, were you able to find a solution? I’ve researched extensively, but I’m still unable to resolve the problem. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi @adilsonsantana, welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Remember to check out our Community Guidelines and How to ask Great Questions v2.0 posts for tips on getting the best support from the Community on your issues.

Are you receiving a specific error in when you are attempting to upload new assets into your project? Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing when you upload a new asset?

Keep in mind that there are guidelines for uploading individual assets but also restrictions on the total size of your project.

Individual projects have a size limit of 50mb due to size restrictions for apps in the Google Play or Apple App Store. I will link our docs below for some additional guidance on this.

screen thun

Hello! I’m having an issue trying to upload any photo or image to my project. It didn’t use to happen before, but now I always get an error. I’ve tried resizing the image to different formats and sizes, but the same error persists. I even searched for standard-sized images on the internet for uploading, but the error still occurs. Is anyone else able to upload images to Thunkable normally? Even when I take a screenshot and try to upload the image, the same error appears.

The issue was resolved after I deleted my project and recreated it again.

Anyway, I appreciate the help.

1 Like