[Solved] How can I make a quiz app like Kahoot?

I need to make a quiz app where the user can create a quiz and other users can access this quiz using a code just like Kahoot. I am new to this so I do not know what to do. I need to make this app for school research of my group need help please.

Hi @mranimeforever7tk, welcome to Thunkable. What you’re describing is definitely possible with Thunkable. But you’re asking a very big question. Try to break down what you need to do into smaller steps and then ask a specific question.

A good starting point is to review what’s already available. Google quiz Thunkable or search the forums for “quiz” and try to recreate some of what’s there. I recommend this video in particular:

If you get stuck, post a screenshot of what you’ve tried and explain what you expected to happen and what actually happen. Posting a link to your project can also be helpful.

2 Likes

This would be a good place to start, too:

1 Like

you may want to take a look at my quiz app which i recently recoded to use google sheets as the source of questions.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.