Please Help with my Quiz APP

Hello, I have to create a Quiz APP game for my course, but I am confused about how to make it; these are the steps I have to follow: " Build a custom quiz app that will help a student study for a class or test their knowledge on a specific topic. The app will have the following specifications:

Functionally, the app should have the following:

• The user should enter an answer in a textbox, and click Submit to submit an answer.
  • The app should indicate to the user if they answered correctly or incorrectly.
  • You should design your own questions and answers. An example would be:
    • “What is the sum of 3 and 5?”
    • The user enters 8.
    • “Good job! That is correct.”
  • The app should have the next button to proceed to the next question.
  • The app must have a reset button to start the quiz from the beginning.
  • The app’s question bank must be at least 5 questions long
  • The app should compute the number of correct answers the user answered.
  • The app must use an “if/else” conditional logic
  • The app must use lists. Your project should have a list of questions and a list of answers (parallel lists)."

Does anyone have any tips or can someone show me an example of their project if they have made it before.

I would start by searching the forums or Googling quiz Thunkable to get some ideas and possibly tutorial videos.

You’ve listed a lot there so it’s best to get started and then ask a specific question about a specific step you’re having trouble with. Be sure to include screenshots of your blocks or a link to your project.

As a teacher, I’m curious – because these kinds of posts come up every so often – what kind of lessons, demos, and resources did your teacher provide for this assignment? Did they require you complete it in Thunkable or was that your choice?

1 Like

Thank you, I will look up a video. My teacher provided nothing except for these instructions, so I am confused, but if there is a video that can help me figure it out, I will try looking it up! They are requiring me to complete this in Thunkable, I forgot to mention this!!