[Solved] Can not publish to iOS, problem with NSUserTrackingUsageDescription which is not used

Hi, for the moment it is in “Waiting for Review”.

2 Likes

The update that I pushed, was accepted!
Apparently it was fixed.
Now I have a new app in review… let’s see.

2 Likes

Reject another time. I have a feeling of frustration. Same answer on AppTrasparencyTracking. Can you take a look on my app? May be I wrong something during publish process? I leave TrackingUsagePermission blank, I follow all steps in thunkable preparing, leave ios.cert, leave, same mobile provisioning, and same number of build, than send. I choose new build in app connect, and leave all the same, privacy no monitoring. Help?

1 Like

@wei

The only thing I can suggest until Wei chimes in would be to increase your build number by 1?

1 Like

You can safely ignore this message. It doesn’t impact your submission.

Best,
Wei

2 Likes

I live near Rome enough to ask for a blessing for my code to Pope Francesco. It doesn’t impact my submission, by the way, it may be a little spiritual help. Other suggestions?

1 Like

I published an update to my app yesterday morning, it went thru without any problems.

2 Likes

2 Likes

My new app was approved too.
It’s fixed at last!
Thanks

1 Like

1 Like

I can confirm, the error message with ITMS-90901 did not prevent my app from passing the painful Apple review process. My app update went live about an hour ago.

2 Likes

OH HAPPY DAY!! Finally, after changing the build number, Apple accepted the submission. Just this. Everything has been left as it was. Resolved. Thanks for your patience. Happy New Year

2 Likes

2 Likes

can someone help me i have this problem, i have tried everything

AppTrackingTransparency

We’re looking forward to completing our review, but we need more information to continue. Your app uses the AppTrackingTransparency framework, but we are unable to locate the App Tracking Transparency permission request when reviewed on iOS 15.2.

Next Steps

Please explain where we can find the App Tracking Transparency permission request in your app. The request should appear before any data is collected that could be used to track the user.

If you’ve implemented App Tracking Transparency but the permission request is not appearing on devices running the latest OS, please review the available documentation and confirm App Tracking Transparency has been correctly implemented.

If your app does not track users, update your app privacy information in App Store Connect to undeclare tracking. You must have the Account Holder or Admin role to update app privacy information.

Resources

1 Like

Have you updated you your app privacy info in the App Store?

2 Likes

yes i updated

yes i updated,
I’m using web views in the app

1 Like

can you help me

1 Like

I don’t know if this topic is the right place to ask, but I don’t want to spam in a new topic!
The application has no components for banner ads, etc. but there is a web viewer. When publishing, the last step requires me to fill in a Tracking Usage Description. I don’t think I have a component that does such tracking. Do I have to fill in something and what?

1 Like

'm having the same problem, now I removed the description in that field, and sent the app again, I’m waiting for apple to verify.

1 Like