[Solved] Can not publish to iOS, problem with NSUserTrackingUsageDescription which is not used

Sorry to hear that. Your last submission was on December 16 and it wasn’t fixed at that time. If you build again and republish now, it should be fine.

1 Like

Yes that’s correct, approved.

2 Likes

Great to hear. thanks for the quick response :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can I do my other two apps as well now?

2 Likes

Yes, please go ahead!

Wei

2 Likes

Okay, do you need to review them after I publish and before I submit to apple?

1 Like

I am happy to review them, but not required.

Wei

2 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine has been approved, thank you @wei @jared

3 Likes

Yesterday new submission. I’m waiting for review. I think she might make it this time. I hope.

3 Likes

iOS rejected me again :sleepy: :pensive:

1 Like

Do you want to share the rejection message?

1 Like

To anyone still experiencing this issue:

we will be hosting a debug session at 5:00 PM EST

Here is the info. Please join us as this time if you are still being rejected after having sent your app to apple within the last 2 days.

iOS Publish Debugging Session

Monday, December 20 · 5:00 – 5:25pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/izh-kngk-xtk
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 912-712-2974‬ PIN: ‪474 491 884‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/izh-kngk-xtk?pin=5545403276627

3 Likes

1 Like

My last two went through App Store approval no problems, published last night (19 December, 2100 h Pacific time). Thanks @wei and @jared!

3 Likes

Hello! If anyone is still experiencing issues with this please ping us here. We will be available to meet via video chat to resolve any remaining related issues the issue for the next 15-20 minutes!

1 Like

Thank you @jared & @wei for your kind help – my app was successfully published now. Hope this problem will be permanently fixed in the future. Have a happy holidays!

1 Like

Hello, today trying to send an app update, I received this email:

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, “CoesitaliaApp” 16 (20211121049). Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

ITMS-90901: Missing full-screen support for the latest iPad mini display. The “thunkablecompanion.app” bundle includes UIRequiresFullScreen=YES in the Info.plist or supports only a subset of UISupportedInterfaceOrientations, and is built with the 14.5 SDK. To take advantage of the full screen size, recompile with Xcode 13 and the SDK for iPadOS 15 or later.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can upload a new binary to App Store Connect.

Best regards,

The App Store Team

1 Like

It was successful!

1 Like